Construction & Engineering
We specialise in the investigation and resolution of complex construction and engineering claims, with a particular emphasis on CAR/EAR, PI and Latent Defects issues. Our multi-disciplined, qualified experts, with an average of 30 years’ experience each, have handled and continue to handle some of the insurance industry’s largest and most complex claims. From Property Investor portfolio risks to major tunnel collapses, our experts ensure all incidents are properly managed and resolved to the benefit of every stakeholder.
Key benefits include:
- A dedicated top end focus ensures our staff have the time, resources and training to minimise policy and quantum issues and maximise recovery opportunities from day one.
- Our experienced staff provide our clients with peace of mind – no surprises and no hassle!
- Our global network is suitably focused on high profile construction and energy expertise – we can serve our clients anywhere in the world.
Examples of experience include:
- Multi-million pound latent defects claim involving a south coast retail park
- Major international airport extension programme
- Management of multi-line claims programmes for civil engineering and construction companies.