Vericlaim have been working closely with Alarm (the association for public sector risk managers) to produce a concise best practice guide for how to respond to a major loss. Read more
The vrs Adjusting team have been mobilised to deal with HURRICANE NEWTON. Read more
Our CAT Response Team are monitoring the position following the devastating effects of the earthquake which occurred in central Italy on 24th August. Read more
The US partner of the vrs adjusters organization, vrs VeriClaim Inc, has activated its catastrophe operation and is set up and ready to assist clients in handling Commercial and Residential Property Losses.
Instructions can be directed to vrs Vericlaim Inc direct or via your contact at vrs Vericlaim UK. Read more
Working on losses resulting from the devastating floods which hit Thailand from last July, Peter Chart’s recollections of Thailand as a holiday destination are a far distant memory: his four recent visits – each one lasting between one and two weeks – have been nothing like those serene getaway days. Read more
1 Alie Street
London E1 8DE
Telephone: 0800 206 1466
Registered in England and Wales; Registered No 6941936 : Registered Office 1 Alie Street, London E1 8DE
News Tag Cloud
- vrs European Conference held in Dublin
- Damian Glynn, Head of Financial Risk, present results of the CILA survey on BI cover
- Are you fully prepared for the changes to the Enterprise Act which comes into effect in May 2017?
- Opening of new Nottingham office to support growth
- Public Sector Major Loss Guide Published